- Stool in braided Doum and laurel wood
- Handmade in the Ourika valley
- Dimensions: S (W.25 x D.25 x H.20cm) – M (W.35 x D.35 x H.30cm) – L (W.35 x D.35 x H.42cm)
- Our Prima table can be used as a side table or as a sofa end table.
- Available in bench as well
Three sizes of stools for an infinite number of uses! As a bedside table in a child’s room, a complementary seat in a kitchen, or simply as a decoration in your bathroom, these stools, 100% handmade in Morocco, will give your interiors the natural and pure touch we love.
-Lemon wood frame
-Palm leaf braided seat
-Indoor use only
We have been buying our stools, benches and anything else made of lemon or laurel wood from the same craftsmen for years. The trust established with them and their fair remuneration is essential to us.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
Woodworking is an ancient art, requiring strength and agility. Laurel wood and lemon wood are generally used for their robustness in use, but also because they are easy for craftsmen to turn. Doum, on the other hand, comes from dried and assembled palm leaves.
We work as closely as possible with the craftsmen to validate all our quality criteria, while respecting their precious work. Stools, benches, kitchen utensils… basics that we love to touch and look at.