SIDE TABLE PRIMA – BRASS – 30x50cm
- Top in zellige – traditional Moroccan tiles
- The top is made up of pieces of zellige meticulously cut by our passionate craftsmen, so the surface is irregular and full of character. This discrepancy between the pieces is a guarantee of authentic, time-honoured expertise.
- Finish: Brass or black iron
- Dimensions : W.50cm x D.30 x H.50 cm
- Each piece is unique and handmade, so the colors vary, and irregularities may be present.
It can be used as a table lamp in a living room or as a bedside table in a bedroom… Its size is ideal to give character even to small spaces. The white zellige and brass will catch the light, while the black zellige and black iron will give it a timeless look.
Each piece is unique and handcrafted, so colours vary and irregularities may be present
Tray in zellige – traditional Moroccan earthenware tiles from Fez
Golden version: Iron structure covered with brass
Black version: Iron, black powder coated paint
Brass is a material that evolves with time, it is normal to see it develop a patina. A natural oxidation can sometimes appear during transport, it does not alter the product and is easy to clean – find all our maintenance advice in the section of the same name in our journal
To protect your floor, be sure to lift your table when moving it
For indoor use only
The table top can be fixed to the leg with the screws included in the delivery
You can find all our detailed maintenance tips on our dedicated “Maintenance tips” page
This piece is handmade in Marrakech, in our own workshops, where our zellige workers and our ironworkers are working together.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
Our Prima collection, entirely made in our workshops in Marrakech, plays the card of a pure design. The fineness of its base highlights the raw beauty of the zellige, and blends in with any interior.
Discover the coffee tables, consoles and side tables of this elegant and stylish line, marking the encounter between Morocco and France. We love the contemporary presence of black iron, we love the light of brass.