OPUS BLACK IRON COFFEE TABLE – 90CM
Round coffee table in black Zellige to be displayed alone or in a nest
- Top in zellige – traditional Moroccan tiles
- The top is made up of pieces of zellige meticulously cut by our passionate craftsmen, so the surface is irregular and full of character. This discrepancy between the pieces is a guarantee of authentic, time-honoured expertise.
- Finish: Brass or black iron
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors, as long as it is protected from inclement weather with a canvas cover and brought indoors in winter.
- Available height: 30cm (if you wish to order this table in 40cm height, please call us on 06.73.26.59.80)
The Opus ranges of tables, emblematic of our brand, combines roundness, robustness and brilliance. Entirely made in our ateliers in Marrakech, each table is unique, and bears the know-how of our craftsmen. The seductive irregularity of the zellige is combined with a delicate base, resting on three blades. Two finishes are available, black iron or brass, so that you can choose the ideal combination that will best suit your interior.
Each piece is unique and handcrafted, so colours vary and irregularities may be present
Tray in zellige – traditional Moroccan tiles from Fez
Black version: Iron, black powder coated paint
To protect your floor, make sure you lift your table when moving it
Indoor and outdoor use
Table top to be fixed on the leg with the screws included in the delivery
Find all our detailed maintenance advice on our dedicated “Maintenance advice” page
Each piece is unique, so colours vary and irregularities may be present
This piece is handmade in Marrakech, in our own workshops, where our zellige workers and our ironworkers are working together.
In perfect mastery of their art, they work together to give life to this table, which is striking for its refined simplicity and unique design.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
Timeless is one of the first words that come to mind when talking about zellige. Used for centuries in Morocco and made from clay, they are used here on our Opus table collection. We love the lightness of the leg, handmade in our workshops, and we love the ease that this collection finds its place in all interior styles.
Manufactured from A to Z by our craftsmen, in our workshops, this collection alone reveals the Éditions Vétiver style