- Bench in braided Doum and laurel wood
- Handmade in the Ourika valley
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium Bench – W.100 x D.40 x H.42cm // Small Bench – W.60 x D.30 x H.30cm
- Our Prima table can be used as a side table or as a sofa end table.
- Find out more about our stools in Doum
Essential, typical and authentic: three words to sum up these small Doum bench, made in Morocco. The laurel wood structure is renowned for its solidity, and will allow you to use it daily if needed. It will also easily find its place in your decoration, placed in front of a bed or as a small bench in a child’s room.
-Lemon wood frame
-Palm leaf braided seat
-Indoor use only
We have been buying our stools, benches and anything else made of lemon or laurel wood from the same craftsmen for years. The trust established with them and their fair remuneration is essential to us.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
Woodworking is an ancient art, requiring strength and agility. Laurel wood and lemon wood are generally used for their robustness in use, but also because they are easy for craftsmen to turn. Doum, on the other hand, comes from dried and assembled palm leaves.
We work as closely as possible with the craftsmen to validate all our quality criteria, while respecting their precious work. Stools, benches, kitchen utensils… basics that we love to touch and look at.