Speckled bowl – Blue
Blue speckled bowl – hand-painted ceramic – made in Morocco
- Each piece is unique and handmade, so the colors vary, and irregularities may be present.
- Sold individually
- Available in 2 sizes
- Salad bowls and platters available
- Also available in blue
• Ceramic made from red clay
• Food-safe paint
• Dimensions XS : Ø14cm x H6.5 cm
• Dimensions S : Ø21cm x H9 cm
•.Not dishwasher safe
• Not microwave safe
These pieces are made in the coastal town of Safi, where potters work according to traditional methods.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
Safi, the capital of Moroccan pottery, is a city bordering the Mediterranean and bathed by sunshine. It is here, in one of the oldest districts of the city called “The Hill of the Potters” that these traditional earthenware pieces are made. Produced from clay, broom wood and water, they are distinguished by their hand-made decorative ornaments.
These have always been inspired by typical Moroccan motifs, but are now being modernised to give life to new collections.