This product is available on pre-order. The next shipment is due to arrive at the end of September. For further information, please contact us on 06.73.26.59.80
Thermal blackout curtain to be placed behind your curtains, it allows an optimal protection of the outside light, isolates from the cold and the heat. Light and fluid material for a nice fall of your curtains. A light, flowing fabric for beautiful curtains.
- Handemade in our atelier in Marrakech
- Dimensions : 3 sizes 250 / 280 / 350cm – width 135cm
- Sold individually
- Discover all our Bolsena curtains
- Each piece is unique and handmade, so shades may vary and irregularities may be present.
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Thanks to our hook and loop system, you can adjust the lapel for the perfect fit that will enhance your windows
- Rings sold separately
- For indoor use only
- 100% Polyester
- Take a curtain size slightly longer than your window to optimise insulation.
This piece is handmade in Marrakech, in our own sewing ateliers.
VOUS AIMEREZ AUSSI
PLAYING WITH THE CLASSICS
The Bolsena range of curtains and cushions is one of Éditions Vétiver’s first successes. This line was designed around Keria, a typical Moroccan fabric made from recycled white cotton scraps, and velvet, timeless and warm.
From Casablanca, our craftsmen work the material to obtain an off-white result with a supple texture. The thickness of Kéria gives it a slight transparency that allows it to play with natural light. The piping in relief on the covers and curtains is made with bourdon stitch, a technique that marks our aesthetic.